L’ECOLE JACQUES PREVERT
- "WEDNESDAY" - HYDE PARK
YOUTH DEVELOPMENT U5's - U9's
- "SATURDAY" - WANDSWORTH PARK
L’ECOLE MARIE D’ORLIAC
- "WEDNESDAY" - SOUTH PARK
CODE OF CONDUCT<
RESPECT OPPONENTS, TEAM MATES, REFEREES AND OFFICIALS
- Without them, there is no game.
FOOTBALL PHILOSOPHY CODE OF CONDUCT
PLAY TO WIN
- Never set out to lose. Never give up against stronger opponents but never relent against weaker ones. Do not question your opponent’s size or age, play the best you can against what is in front of you. Play like this until the final whistle.
PLAY THE SPORTING DUET WAY
- Winning or losing, continue to pass the ball from defence to attack. It is every player’s responsibility to work hard defensively.
- To not cheat requires courage and character. Playing fair earns you respect.
ACCEPT DEFEAT WITH DIGNITY
- Don’t seek excuses for defeat. Don’t blame the referee or anyone else. Congratulate the winners with good grace, nobody wins all the time.
- Always ensure you are ready to start training on time. Arrive 15 minutes early to give yourself time to prepare.
- You must always bring your full duet kit to training and matches your full Duet kit, shin-pads, clean football boots and plenty of water. It is your responsibility to keep your kit and football boots clean and ready for training and match days (not
that of your parents).
- Show respect to teammates, coaches, match officials and opponents. Shake hands with your coach before and after training and matches. Always display a positive attitude, on and off the pitch. Never swear and never be rude or violent.
- is encouraged and more than welcome; show your support to your child and the team by encouraging them to be confident and play football the Sporting Duet way. Never criticize the referee or our opponents.